Center Stand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Center Stand

Center Stand

Anybody know who has the centre stand in stock. Seems they are all on backorder.

There is one on Ebay but it is too much $$$ ... maybe a trike shop will post one soon.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I got one a few weeks ago from Ebay, I believe it came from Russelville Honda. It was a new take off complete with all the bolts and hardware. It said it came off an F6B specifically. Must have been a trike conversion I guess. I paid a little more than I've seen them go for. $100. But it was complete and looked brand new(which technically it was). Way cheaper that the $249 Honda wants for one. I bought it and had it in a couple of days, Install is fairly easy, though the spring was a bit of a challenge.

I have a center stand for sale. Came from my wife's 1800 trike. you would need to buy the installation hardware. If interested send. me a PM. I'd like to get $20.00 plus shipping. thanks

You can purchase the complete centerstand as separate parts for around $113 on several of the Honda OEM parts houses. The stand itself is around $85 and all of the bolts, bushings, spring and hook is around $28.

Not sure why Honda feels they can charge twice the price ($224) for the same parts all nicely packaged together in the same bag with assembly instructions but they must have sent their marketing team to the same school of marketing that Harley sends their marketing gang. Wouldn't the world be so much better off without "marketing"!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NCF6B View Post
    I have a center stand for sale. Came from my wife's 1800 trike. you would need to buy the installation hardware. If interested send. me a PM. I'd like to get $20.00 plus shipping. thanks

WOW!!!! What a deal !!!!! One board member to another !!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Yeah that's cheap. Got mine from HOR for $99. All parts included.

Shawnee Honda in OK does trike conversions and sell them cheaper than anybody I found.

Stand SOLD!

Good for you. It was a good deal! Congrats