My Dad bought me my first Honda when I was 11. Honda 50 Mini Trail. I like the brand. Like Suzuki's too. I'm not a follower. Never owned a Harley. Never will. I ride my bikes hard. They get only the best when it comes to maintenance. Me. There may be better mechanics , but they don't care like I do. I've ridden a lot by myself over the years. Not much of a drinker. But like above if the burger is good I will stop. I want every ounce of performance I can get out of my bike. If I ride with another F6B owner mine will be cleaner and better maintained. I won't ride a dirty bike unless it just happens on a ride. Just got married to my best friends sister. He is also my best riding buddy. Rides a Ultra Classic. Our riding styles are similar. We push it when we can. I ride more in groups these days. Two of my brother in laws have bikes so we take the wives on rides to distant restaurants. Its fun. I enjoy my new family. They always want me to lead. I'm the oldest and the fastest. They both ride Harleys but they respect the B. Most of my riding is two up . I'm having a good time these days. I'm a really lucky guy. I thank God all the time cause I feel like I have it all. I'm not rich but I have been successful. I enjoy the banter on here with you guys and I even learn something every once in a while. Life is good.