Rectangular Fog Lights
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rectangular Fog Lights

Rectangular Fog Lights

I have the Honda OEM LED lights but these look nice. Much better fit. http://www.bigbikeparts.com/template...#52-906Gallery[pp_gal]/5/
    2013 F6B in black of course

Looks like it COULD be a good option but I don't see any real specs on it. What wattage or lumen spec is listed? Also, what color temp is it? The ad sure doesn't tell you much, does it?
    Ken (Hornblower)

They are back ordered, at least the end of January.

At that price I would just get the MP3 960's.I don't see how the ones above could put out more light then the 960's.

I like the ideal that they fit the hole !!! It does show "pre order"...so they are seeing how many they can sell before they start stocking...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I like the ideal that they fit the hole !!! It does show "pre order"...so they are seeing how many they can sell before they start stocking...
    Those are brand new, in production right now. They show pre-order because they just want to get interest in them before the lights are out of production and available. Big Bike Parts is the manufacturer.
    I have a couple with our name on them, but not sure if we are even going to offer those lights and take them when they come in.
    This is a new style for the BBP, probably much better then the standard LED's but the price to me will scare everyone off. I asked about the Spec's, but could not get real good information. I am sure they are fine, if you want to spend a little extra this is for you.
    The temperature rating will be the same as what is out there right now for BBP, and what is on my bike. I have the standard LED lights on mine from BBP.
    If anyone is interested in a set of these when they are available, let us know. We can let a couple of sets out for a pretty good discount.
    Rick

I think I paid $550 Canadian for the Honda LED so these are not priced too bad compared to Honda. Course you guys in the US always pay less no matter what.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Rick, please put me on the list...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I DO like the look
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Rick, please put me on the list...
    Uh...didn't see THAT coming.....lol.