stock seat question

Thread: stock seat question

stock seat question

Does anybody buy stock take off seats?getting ready to buy a mustang and just curious if the take off has any value.....

Put it up for sale on this forum. I've seen quite a few stock seats sell here, including my own. Be aware that the cost to ship is high due to the size.

A few have sold them...I might suggest you keep it for a while to make sure the Mustang works for you. Also, if your planning on selling/trading the F6B down the road, some prefer the stock seat height...I have kept both the stock windshield and seat for now but may sell them later??...I don't think the stock seat sells for much anyhow...BTW I love the Mustang seat.....Changed the total ride experience for me....Good Luck..

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    A few have sold them...I might suggest you keep it for a while to make sure the Mustang works for you. Also, if your planning on selling/trading the F6B down the road, some prefer the stock seat height...I have kept both the stock windshield and seat for now but may sell them later??...I don't think the stock seat sells for much anyhow...BTW I love the Mustang seat.....Changed the total ride experience for me....Good Luck..
    +1

I have Mustang , but that 1" is missing . I'd love to seat a little higher .

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    I have Mustang , but that 1" is missing . I'd love to seat a little higher .
    The advantage of the Mustang for most riders is the fact that it is 1" lower than stock..Have you investigated the Ultimate seat web-site?...They make great seats and about the same height as stock...Just asking....

Stock seat redo.

Had my stock seat redone by Hartcoseats@hotmail.com . Best investment made to date. Seat installs like original, but seat pockets and backrest all custom made. Process took about 3 weeks but worth the weight.

Just1away,
    Please post some pics if you have the time/capability.
    Sounds really interesting.
    Cheers,
    Steve

My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Ordered a mustang sat.night and it just arrived...looks great and free shipping.....