Clearview Windshields

Thread: Clearview Windshields

Clearview Windshields

Greetings, I recently ordered a f6b sport medium windshield from Clearview Shields. I must say I am impressed. The shield creates a nice quite zone behind it for the rider. I actually turned down my radio because i can hear it now. I am 5'8" and the medium works for me. The shield is crystal clear. Clearview will email you every step of the way from start to finish on your shield. A nice 10% off for being a member of the forum to. Good Product.

Any Pics?

Do you have any pics of it on the bike? I am looking to get a windshield. I've been looking at the Klokworks.

Here is a pic of the "large" shield 17 Inchs from the dash...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    The most notable part of this picture is that the grass and trees are still green in Steve's world.......sigh.....

Sorry... we have about 10 days per year that the weather would stop me from fiding...now the heat in the summer is very opressive !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

My post over on the "Rides etc forum" of my Iron Butt trip this last weekend shows a good picture of my bike in the foreground that shows the 11 inch high, light tint from Clearview. They are the only windshield company I do business with.

Mastergunny

Steve,
    That looks Great! I like the dark tint.
    Quick question:
    Have you ridden at night enough yet to get a feel for whether or not you can see the road right in front of you (looking through the shield). I sometimes feel the need to track an object all the way to the bike.
    Thanks.
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Steve,
    That looks Great! I like the dark tint.
    Quick question:
    Have you ridden at night enough yet to get a feel for whether or not you can see the road right in front of you (looking through the shield). I sometimes feel the need to track an object all the way to the bike.
    Thanks.
    I can't speak for the Clearview but on my Madstad I regret the dark tint at night. Yes I look well over the screen, but it is still a distracting darker patch.

Steve How tall are you an are you looking over or thru the shield

I am 5'10" and tall waisted... yes I look over the shield.. it is a non issue for me...I installed a tall Honda GL shield and kept marking it as high as I wanted to go...then ordered the shield. I offered the shield to anyone who wanted it to do the same thing...here on the board...

The dark tint from Clearview is not THAT dark...I am able to see thru it at night but I run H.I.D. if that makes a difference...

For me. I would run a piece of cardboard up front... I drive WAYYYY out in front of my bike, so anything not seen then would make little difference as to my reaction, when it got up close...just sayin...

Hope this helps !!!