I'm going to have to try this,,,,

Thread: I'm going to have to try this,,,,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

I'm going to have to try this,,,,

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling.

When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they ever had in the years they had been married.

On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, ............... But, I fish on Fridays.

Good one !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Husband and wife go to therapy after 40 years of marriage, cant agree on anything and argue all the time. they go to 3 sessions, each time fighting for the whole hour hour, not letting the therapist get a word in. finally the therapist met them at the door for the 4th session, and says, you two need to shut up this hour and think of one thing you can agree on. silently they sit in the office for about an hour. not saying a word to each other, the therapist says, "ok, now the hours almost up, what can you agree on?" they sit and stare at each other, the wife shaking her head, and the husband says" well, I guess, neither one of us will give a blowjob...."

Marriage

Frustrated wife is yelling and screaming , than asked :

Listen to me idiot ! Do you think I'm crazy ?

Poor guy answered :

Definitely not , my darling ... but I might be wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, ............... But I ride my motorcycle on the weekends.

Fixed it for ya.
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.