Hello,

I am about to buy an F6B and would like to know how much I should expect pay.
What did you pay for your F6B or F6BD?
Is it worth it to buy the deluxe?
What are the differences between 2013 and 2014? Are there any? Should I expect to pay more for a 2014?
I do not see very many 2014 F6B's / did the 2013 F6B's not sell well? and now they have a lot of left over bikes to sell?

Background on me (I am obsessed with motorcyles / all I think about and talk about)
I just was in an accident and my baby is dead - 2010 Harley Davidson Fatboy (Man I loved that bike)
I never thought I would buy a bike that was not a Harley Davidson Fatboy.
I still have my 1981 Honda CB750K that I bought new in 1983. (great bike)
I owned a new 2007 Honda CB900 (hornet) for 6 months. It was great but after 30 mins it was uncomfortable. I sold it for what I paid for it and bought the HD Fatboy.

When I started looking a few months ago after my bike wreck, I thought maybe I would get a Yamaha FJR1300.
The Harley was getting too hot for the summer sitting with my nuts on the oil tank and cylinder head.
I test rode the Yamaha 2014 FJR1300, 2013 Honda Valkarie, and the Honda F6B back to back.

I thought the Yamaha FJR1300 was very nice but I still thought that it would be uncomfortable for everyday use. It was too ski-dish with the power delivery.

I thought that I would like the Valkarie the best but I wanted all the extras the F6B had to offer. I rode the Valkarie and it was OK but looking back after riding the F6B it did not seem as powerful as the F6B.

I then rode the F6B and was in love from the start. It is an incredible bike, great power, great handling, and the most comfortable bike I have ever ridden by far. The wind protection is fantastic (I had the test on a F6B with the Honda 19" vented windshield) I could wear my helmet with the shield up and it did not bother my contact lenses at over 100 MPH. (I hope it does not prove to be too hot in the summer) I have read that the stereo can't be heard over 30MPH I can testify that I could hear it at 100MPH. The bottom line is that the Honda F6B is the most fun bike I have ever ridden.

I have test ridden a lot of bikes. I try to go to all the Demo Truck days. There are a few bikes that I thought would be nice such as the Ducati Diavel and the Yamaha V-Max (both of which cost too much - either sales price, gas, and service etc...) I have ridden all the harleys including CVO's and before this the Harley Davidson Fatboy was my favorite bike.

Thank you in advance for any advise you can give me.
Steve