Corbin Seat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corbin Seat

Corbin Seat

Just ordered my seat and it will take at least 2 weeks before I get it. The guy at Corbin who helped me told me that he has sold a few already. How about someone giving a review in the seat? Thanks.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    Just ordered my seat and it will take at least 2 weeks before I get it. The guy at Corbin who helped me told me that he has sold a few already. How about someone giving a review in the seat? Thanks.
    I also ordered mine on 6/25 waiting for a review if someone has the seat already.

I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago, and was told yesterday that it shipped in the morning. Hope to have it here in Illinois by Wednesday. The dealer is going to install it along with some other parts that he he gave me a "discount" on when I bought the bike. I will review it after I get some miles on it. I hope it feels as good as it looks on line!

Mine is there for the prototype work, but I haven't picked it up yet. I'll have it next weekend.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    Mine is there for the prototype work, but I haven't picked it up yet. I'll have it next weekend.
    I'm VERY interested in smuggler version. Please put the pictures on as soon as you can. I have been following your progress so far. Mostly I ride solo so smuggler could be the way to go for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    I rode mine today with new Corbin (about 200 miles) and absolutely love it. My wife hasn't got a chance to ride yet, but she likes the way the passenger backrest feels over the stock. (Sitting on it in the garage.) I also got quite a few compliments on the way it looks today! Very satisfied customer!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post
    I rode mine today with new Corbin (about 200 miles) and absolutely love it. My wife hasn't got a chance to ride yet, but she likes the way the passenger backrest feels over the stock. (Sitting on it in the garage.) I also got quite a few compliments on the way it looks today! Very satisfied customer!
    Thanks for the update. Looks good Can't wait to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post

Hey BLACKBETTY12 with such a deep driver seat pocket(well from the pictures it looks deep) does the driver backrest help or not worth the money ?

Blackbetty12 did your riding position change with the Corbin?
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Hey BLACKBETTY12 with such a deep driver seat pocket(well from the pictures it looks deep) does the driver backrest help or not worth the money ?
    I had to get a longer forward adjustment bolt for the rider backrest, but yes works very well. The backrest adjustment hardware comes with 4 different bolt lengths, but none of which seemed to work for my vertically challenged self! Not a big deal though, just had to get a longer bolt.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!