Corbin Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corbin Seat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

OK...so your behind is comfy...so where are the pics???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

[QUOTE=BLACKBETTY12;4284]
    Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    Blackbetty12 did your riding position change with the Corbin?[/

Yes! I now feel like I sit down in the bike as opposed to sitting on top, if that makes sense. Like I said before, the seat is stiffer but very comfortable for me. I think is adds a very nice look to an already cool looking new wing!
    My main complaint about the standard F6b was : compared to the GL18, I felt very secure riding the GL18 and not the F6b because I felt I was sitting 'in' the GL18, rather than 'on' the F6b! I thought I was the only one feeling like that!

On the GL18, I could really feel the lower back support from the bucket seat. In standard from, it was perfect for me. On the F6B, I felt the backrest wasn't in contact with my lower back. Not only was it further away, it was sloping away from me!

I have a 30'' inseam.

Was the corbin tailor made to your specs? if so, can this be doe via email?

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Hey BLACKBETTY12 with such a deep driver seat pocket(well from the pictures it looks deep) does the driver backrest help or not worth the money ?
    I had to get a longer forward adjustment bolt for the rider backrest, but yes works very well. The backrest adjustment hardware comes with 4 different bolt lengths, but none of which seemed to work for my vertically challenged self! Not a big deal though, just had to get a longer bolt.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!