Corbin Seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corbin Seat

[QUOTE=ff73148;4280]Blackbetty12 did your riding position change with the Corbin?[/

Yes! I now feel like I sit down in the bike as opposed to sitting on top, if that makes sense. Like I said before, the seat is stiffer but very comfortable for me. I think is adds a very nice look to an already cool looking new wing!
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Cool

OK...so your behind is comfy...so where are the pics???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    OK...so your behind is comfy...so where are the pics???
    Steve...Please try to pay attention! See post #6
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Cool

Well............I was hopin you could post a pic that I did not have to hurt my neck or stand on my head to see.........try this.....when you first download the pic go to adjust or something like that there will be an arrow pointing in a circle....push that button until the pic is straight and level...then hit load
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well............I was hopin you could post a pic that I did not have to hurt my neck or stand on my head to see.........try this.....when you first download the pic go to adjust or something like that there will be an arrow pointing in a circle....push that button until the pic is straight and level...then hit load
    Should I call you a Wambulance? "Hurt my neck"! Really? lol

I'll make sure my pics are right side up from now on. Sorry!

Seat

All my pictures are sideways don't know why !
    Still pretty seat does it sit lower

[QUOTE=BLACKBETTY12;4284]
    Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    Blackbetty12 did your riding position change with the Corbin?[/

Yes! I now feel like I sit down in the bike as opposed to sitting on top, if that makes sense. Like I said before, the seat is stiffer but very comfortable for me. I think is adds a very nice look to an already cool looking new wing!
    My main complaint about the standard F6b was : compared to the GL18, I felt very secure riding the GL18 and not the F6b because I felt I was sitting 'in' the GL18, rather than 'on' the F6b! I thought I was the only one feeling like that!

On the GL18, I could really feel the lower back support from the bucket seat. In standard from, it was perfect for me. On the F6B, I felt the backrest wasn't in contact with my lower back. Not only was it further away, it was sloping away from me!

I have a 30'' inseam.

Was the corbin tailor made to your specs? if so, can this be doe via email?

I supposed it could. They have an understanding how the seat fits with a couple of people at Corbin and they could adjust the fit before sending.. You should contact them and ask.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Cool

You do sit on top of a F6B...I had one inch of foam removed and added back one inch of softer foam so now I sit in my F6B...much better!!!

Just pick up your monitor and put it on it's side.

I had the same complaint.