Specialized Crosstrail

Thread: Specialized Crosstrail

Cool Specialized Crosstrail

For those looking for a form of exercise this is one option.. My plan is to work out in the gym 2 days per week and ride for 3...and I prefer both these activities at night, hince the lights... all 5600 Lumens !!!..... following with my tradition of QFL...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Those are some nice lights. Why not ride the bikes at the gym and enjoy the view at the same time? Lol!!! But on a serious note cardio exercise is a great workout and I couldn't think of a better way than on a bike

Yuppers!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    For those looking for a form of exercise this is one option.. My plan is to work out in the gym 2 days per week and ride for 3...and I prefer both these activities at night, hince the lights... all 5600 Lumens !!!..... following with my tradition of QFL...
    I have a Specialized Rock Hopper mountain bike, I love the single track riding. My routine is 4 days at the gym (one being some cardio) and 2 days on the bike. I don't always get to ride off road but I have a few urban courses I ride when I stay in town. There is a 4 story parking garage not too far away, so I work that into my rides in town, along with a few foot bridges over the freeway system. Part of the Phoenix trail system is close by, so I take advantage of that too.

With Orlando being #2 in the nation for bike riding we have a hugh bike trail system in the state... I am going to work my way thru the ones in my area...they are much safer than the open road!!! All I have to worry about is a dog or ocassional bear !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com