Best Price for new Mustang Deluxe F6B seat???

Thread: Best Price for new Mustang Deluxe F6B seat???

Best Price for new Mustang Deluxe F6B seat???

Ok Guys, I'm blue in the face checking all the "special deals and discounts" of these parts stores claiming big savings only to find out that what I want seems not to be included on the special sale. What's the best price on the Mustang Deluxe F6B seat? cueman

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Value Accessories seems to always post the best prices around for Mustang seats.....

Thanks Guys, Any other places with good deals on the Mustang Deluxe for the F6B? As my luck would have it, that shop is in Ohio as I am and taxes overrides any savings. Maybe I should just loosen up a little bit. cueman

Cool

Gotta pay to play ....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Thanks Guys, Any other places with good deals on the Mustang Deluxe for the F6B? As my luck would have it, that shop is in Ohio as I am and taxes overrides any savings. Maybe I should just loosen up a little bit. cueman
    Mustang has a Manufacturer Advertising Policy on their Seats (MAP). No seats can be advertised for more then 10% off. If you see them for less, they are not a dealer or will not be one for long.
    We offer a few dollars more off by putting in a code on checkout "seat2percent".
    You will have a very difficult time trying to get someone less then that because of the shipping on the extra large box. Shipping is about $65 average for each seat.

We do have both styles in stock right now.

Thanks Rick for the info. I really dig that Deluxe seat and will get one. As stated, although you have the good price, the taxes puts me over the others. cueman

I to live in Ohio.....Rick had the best price,,,,,not to mention great service....you'll get it when they say you will......just get it there,,,,my 2cents worth....!