GREMLIN / GUARDIAN BELLS - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GREMLIN / GUARDIAN BELLS

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    No such thing as Gremlins,,, but if ya owned an HD, you'd probably swear there was!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Anything that requires belief or faith is not worth the effort
    Sorry to break it to you and unsub but everyone has faith...either faith that God is who He says He is and is ultimately in control of all or faith that there is no God. My faith is in the God of the Bible and His Son, Jesus Christ.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Sorry to break it to you and unsub but everyone has faith...either faith that God is who He says He is and is ultimately in control of all or faith that there is no God. My faith is in the God of the Bible and His Son, Jesus Christ.
    Sorry to correct you but faith is not required to examine the lack of evidence for something's existence and conclude something is unlikely to exist. I say unlikely because it is impossible to prove the non -existence of something. You don't need faith to conclude that Santa is not real.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Sorry to correct you but faith is not required to examine the lack of evidence for something's existence and conclude something is unlikely to exist. I say unlikely because it is impossible to prove the non -existence of something. You don't need faith to conclude that Santa is not real.
    I suggest that these types of comments be kept out of posts in the General Message section. My suggestion is that a thread be created in the "Off-Topic" to argue your beliefs or prove your point. No need to Hijack a thread, a simple answer ... I don't believe in Gremlin Bells would have been a more suitable reply in this thread. I value everyones input however there is a place and time for certain arguments, the General Message is not the place for the above discussion. Thank You for understanding

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I suggest that these types of comments be kept out of posts in the General Message section. My suggestion is that a thread be created in the "Off-Topic" to argue your beliefs or prove your point. No need to Hijack a thread, a simple answer ... I don't believe in Gremlin Bells would have been a more suitable reply in this thread. I value everyones input however there is a place and time for certain arguments, the General Message is not the place for the above discussion. Thank You for understanding
    I will certainly take your suggestion under advisement and apologize, even though rather than a comment on the topic, it was a response to a direct quote questioning my position on the topic.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Bells,,,

I've never rode with one, but the wife has,,, Each of us has had our spills, so I'm not seeing any real 'return on investment',,, other than the wife 'like's it'.

Hey,,, Where do we send in the bells that were on bikes that went down? Wifey musta got a defective one,,,

since I've got this bike I've had more deer coyotes woodchucks squirrels dogs cross in front of me or jump out on the road... came home the other night 2 a.m. From work and there was a deer standing in the middle of the road like it was waiting for something!!somebody please send me a bell!!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

Bells no, whistles yes.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post
    since I've got this bike I've had more deer coyotes woodchucks squirrels dogs cross in front of me or jump out on the road... came home the other night 2 a.m. From work and there was a deer standing in the middle of the road like it was waiting for something!!somebody please send me a bell!!
    I don't believe in bells, but I do believe in deer whistles. I used to see a lot of animals cross in front of me, especially at night. Once I added the deer whistles, I don't see them anymore. I know it's anecdotal, but I think they work, so I put them on all my vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BLK View Post
    Your obviously not playing the stereo loud enough

It's a really dumb thing to hang on a high-tech bike like the F6B.

ABS brakes would be a LOT more useful...
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.