New member from Michigan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member from Michigan

New member from Michigan

hello group! My name is Bob....I live in SE Michigan. Picking up my 13' black F6B on 12/26 in Waukon Iowa. My first real Honda. I own/ride 2003 Heritage Springer, Another 2003 Heritage Springer, 2001 Harley FXDXT, 2009 Kaw KLR650, 2006 Aprilia Scarabio 500GT, few other older Asian bikes.

Congratulations from another S.E. Michigan rider...Had my F6B since October of 2013 and absolutely love the thing..Perhaps we can get together next year for a ride?...I have ridden up to Port Huron a few times and enjoy the area along the river.....Ride safe....

from Tampa, Florida!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Plam Bay Florida, summer in Battle Creek, Mi.
    Welcome Bob. I'm from Battle Creek, Mi but winter in Palm Bay, Fl. Been to Port Huron several times on rides. Do you know the bar down town called "the Bar", was owned by an old lady that had it for like 60 years or more. She died a couple years ago I understand. Is it still open? Had the most gorgeous back bar.

BobinMich from NC! Quite an interesting and diverse collection of bikes you have there .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Welcome Bob. I'm from Battle Creek, Mi but winter in Palm Bay, Fl. Been to Port Huron several times on rides. Do you know the bar down town called "the Bar", was owned by an old lady that had it for like 60 years or more. She died a couple years ago I understand. Is it still open? Had the most gorgeous back bar.

I'm a non drinker, so I have never been in there, but I believe it is still open.

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Hi Bob,
    Welcome to the board, excellent selection on the Black F6B.
    Long way to go to Waukon, Iowa, did you go to Grace Performance for a price? They show a 2013 in stock on Craig's List.
    I was just up your way last Saturday, it got up to 50-degrees and couldn't pass up a chance for a ride, only wish they'd finish up the I-94 / I-69 intersection.

Catch you on the road .... next spring!!

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Hi Bob,
    Welcome to the board, excellent selection on the Black F6B.
    Long way to go to Waukon, Iowa, did you go to Grace Performance for a price? They show a 2013 in stock on Craig's List.
    I was just up your way last Saturday, it got up to 50-degrees and couldn't pass up a chance for a ride, only wish they'd finish up the I-94 / I-69 intersection.

Catch you on the road .... next spring!!

Yes, I went to Grace Perf......they had one they would sell for 15300 plus tax. I go to Iowa for Christmas, so the bike in Waukon is about 50 miles out of my way, and was 13000 plus tax. Would have liked to have bought local, but 1300 penalty is too much to keep it local. It would have been worth 300-400 to stay local, but not 1300 to me.
    Bob

Welcome to the F6B bunch from the state of Idaho....Home of the blue turf and the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl .....in Boise ID

As a matter of fact...we host a Michigan school this year...Western Michigan, who will take on the Cadets from Air Force Academy this Saturday on ESPN....

This is a wonderful place for info and advise....Welcome ...Shaker