Just bought my F6 in late July...just over 4K on it before winter hit here in Idaho....just wondering

What kind of miles can I expect on these stock BS tires??would really like to hear from riders in the Pacific NW....where many of roads are rough, chip-seal surfaces and questionable maintained, to put it mildly.... My ride style is moderate....10 mph over speed limits...??

Not much history w/ radial bike tires...mostly bias- ply big twin types over last 10 years...just wondering....I have been running 40 PSI in the front and 42 PSI in the rear, I weigh in at 250...
Is that PSI about right for these tires and my bulk ???

I really like the ride and feel of these stock BS tires...so far...I had to replace the rear tire at 2900... I picked up a 2 inch metal screw that went in at an angle through the sidewall...
so I will probably have to replace both at same time...later on....I was getting about 10 -11K out of rear ME880 and about 13K from the same tire on the front....

would like to hear from all WA, OR, ID, MT, UT, and NorCAL F6B riders....Thanks....Shaker