passenger seat riser - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: passenger seat riser

Quote Originally Posted by JesseS View Post
    This looks like just what the doctor ordered, thanks so much for the info. On another note, sure seems like a lot of Sacramento area members, do we have a riding group in this area??
    Hi Jesse,
    Yes, there are a few of us in Sacramento area. Five now, including you that I know of. Here on the forum, besides myself, you'll find Yeahoo Whoyah, micky_foccer, and Philbert40. Phil just did a border to border (Canada to Mexico) ride in 35 hours. We've gotten together a couple of times and now we need to get back together to ride and to hear about Phil's long ride. We'll look forward to meeting you. Bruce

Cool

dickiedeals......I could have one made for you...I had another made to move the passenger forward 5 inches..... I can do the same backwards....... send me a PM
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I want a passenger that needs more boob room.

Cool

My kind of back rest !!!!! and I have seen me do it !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com