passenger seat riser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: passenger seat riser

passenger seat riser

check out this custom passenger seat riser
    thanks to Bryan at brakeawayproducts.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's a great looking riser, Steve. I have a few quetions. Looks like about a 3 inch increase in height. Is that about right? What type of finish is on it? Do you have other pictures available, expecially a side view? How does the angle compare to the OEM back rest which I think leans back a bit too much? Will the builder make more of them if asked? If so, what kind of money are we talking about? Congrats on a nice upgrade.

Very Nice

Now THATS what I'm talking about!

Sure would be nice if it was quickly "detachable" like the various back rests H-D markets.

Thanks Bruce for looking at the pics the rise is about 4 1/4 taller and then I had it powder coated I will post side view photos, the wife thinks the lean is the same or maybe forward a little. And yes they will build more not sure on the price and giv them a call @ 503-372-9346 or send them an email brakeawayproducts.com....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Thanks Bruce for looking at the pics the rise is about 4 1/4 taller and then I had it powder coated I will post side view photos, the wife thinks the lean is the same or maybe forward a little. And yes they will build more not sure on the price and giv them a call @ 503-372-9346 or send them an email brakeawayproducts.com....
    Thanks for the info., Steve. I'll be looking into this. When you have time, sure would be nice to get those side views, both close up and of the whole bike if possible. No rush but would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    check out this custom passenger seat riser
    thanks to Bryan at brakeawayproducts.com
    I thought this post was about a passenger seat riser? It's really about a passenger backrest riser.

This looks like just what the doctor ordered, thanks so much for the info. On another note, sure seems like a lot of Sacramento area members, do we have a riding group in this area??

Here ya go Bruce.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

big boobs

Ok guys, we need someone to come up with a riser that moves the passenger back a couple inches. My passenger needs more boob room, Surely I'm not the only one with such a passenger. Any ideas?