with great power comes....

Thread: with great power comes....

with great power comes....

Sometimes more money than brains...http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...es-in-colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    I was in the Chevy dealer last week, picking up my new truck ( YAY!!) and was looking at the $75k Z-28 Camaro's on the floor. They are nothing more than a retail race car. No A/C and what looks like NASCAR tires, aero spoilers on the front that are so low they will never survive a trip to Walmart.

at around 60K, The SRT will be popular. wonder how long the government will allow.....

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I was in the Chevy dealer last week, picking up my new truck ( YAY!!) and was looking at the $75k Z-28 Camaro's on the floor. They are nothing more than a retail race car. No A/C and what looks like NASCAR tires, aero spoilers on the front that are so low they will never survive a trip to Walmart.
    NASCAR needs to go back to it's roots and run "stock" cars again to revitalize their sport. This new Camaro along with other super fast high horsepower production cars with a few tweaks could be made to run and endure a NASCAR race and would make it worth watching again.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Sounds like fun to me.