polished and coated GL rims...what years ?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: polished and coated GL rims...what years ??

A few weeks back a guy in Green Bay had a set of wheels off of a 2008 G.W. And a rear wheel off of a 2012 both with good tires. So I bought the 98 front and the 2012 rear with tires. I will strip and polish the front rim this winter. I think the black F6 will look great with the polished wheels. He still has the 08 rear.

I think the black F6 will look great with the polished wheels. He still has the 08 rear.[/QUOTE]

I concur w/you, JackB I have looked at some chrome rims, that are a swap thing, send yours in...I have seen some were you can buy them out right. I am thinking the cheaper polished/coated for the barely seen back rim and a fancy smanshe chrome one for the front.

By the way JackB, what did you pay for the 2012 w/tire ?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I have a set of Silver powder coated rims, front and rear. If interested ..... make me a reasonable offer

Silver and Black is a nice combo

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

photo of silver rims on F6?

Hey Phantom....do you have a photo or three, of the silver powder coated front and rear rims when they were mounted on your F6B ? would really like to see what they look like in place, the color/shade of silver and such....would appreciate it much...if you have time to post them ....Thanks

Looking to go to polished and coated rims when this set of tires goes away....I have a 2013 Std black F6B....would like to see similar/difference in looks between powder coated vs polished and coated 2012 + wheels....

Thanks again.....Shaker