I want to chime in on this thread after what I experienced during a ride yesterday (Jan 1).
The ride is called the 'Coldfinger Run' - it benefits Camp Adventure, for kids with cancer and their siblings.
It's a fairly big run, promoted heavily by one of our primary Long Island rock stations.

Anyway, I was struck by the non-stop positive attention I received from riders of all makes and models of bike. I didn't even have time to take my helmet off before guys started to ask questions and compliment the F6B.
Here's the kicker - as I and some guys from my club were pulling into the parking lot at the end site, amid many hundreds of other bikes, the salesman who sold me my bike (2014 yellow F6B Deluxe) and who happened to be attending the run himself, came running over to shout out a 'hello' to me, even though he couldn't really 'see' ME, as I was wearing a full face helmet. Amid hundreds of approaching bikes, he saw one yellow F6B Deluxe, and assumed it had to be me!
It's fun to be riding such an outstanding and different machine that also catches so many other people's eyes and imaginations.