CTX 1300 w/ Hondaline trunk

Thread: CTX 1300 w/ Hondaline trunk

CTX 1300 w/ Hondaline trunk

This is a nice looking bike. Love the color combo. ABS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoUMIk4zeso#t=147

Although under powered, that is a hot looking bike...love the Black White combo....the trunk maybe not so much....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Took one for a test ride last summer, nice spirited ride and generally comfortable. Only gripe was the positioning of the mirrors.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Although under powered, that is a hot looking bike...love the Black White combo....the trunk maybe not so much....
    Appears the trunk is similar to removable BMW trunks, just a flip of the levers on the rear to mount/dismount from the rack. For some reason, it reminds me of my first Goldwing, a 78 model w/ Califia fairing and bags.

Looked over one closely last month at my dealer..Nice bike in a lot of ways but I just could not warm up to it enough to want one..A little short on power if one plans to ride two-up a lot..Trunk adds a nice extra storage space and apparently can be removed fairly quickly...I did not really care for the handlebar set up and position of seat, but hopefully it will sell...