Us BIG guys NEED this info - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Us BIG guys NEED this info

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Holly Shit... Am I glad I don't have to feed you guys !!!!
    Hehe I still wonder how my mom and dad did it as I have two brothers and a sister and between the four of us I am the runt of the litter!
    Other than my mom at 5'10" there is no one in my family under 6' and that includes my two daughters at 6" and 6'1"

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Mine are too Bird. I just didn't want to brag about it.

I really like the chrome highlights on my gloss black.
    I figured if I'm taking the chrome strips off the cam covers, I wanted chrome back on, not black or anodized silver.

When I see people bitching about the extra cost of the chrome, and they really want chrome, in the big picture, what's another $80?

Big Guys

I am 6'4 275lb and the only mod I have done is the Mustang seat to push me back 1" and added beads to my seat and I have no complaints. Only get 225 miles before a fill up so on long rides that's about 2.5 to 3 hrs to stretch out and I am good.

I'm 6'4", 350, 32 in seam and the reason i got the F6B ( besides the the fact that it is AWESOME ) is because it was comfortable, more or less , as is. However i have made a custom flared screen extension and hiway pegs. The screen just cuts out the wind noise and the pegs allow me to stretch my legs occasionally. I don't like riding with my feet forward like i did on my V Star 1300, as i was getting a bad back from the jolting through my spine. doesn't happen at all on the 6. I do miss the feel of floor boards, however i don't want to compromise ground clearance at all, i scrape the pegs all the time as it is, without going any lower.

Attachment 10320

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Holly Shit... Am I glad I don't have to feed you guys !!!!
    I've been on a diet Steve and have come down to 375 over the last year.Looking to be at 280 or so in another year.I too wonder how my Mom feed us as my brother is 6"4" and 290,my sister is 6'1" and around 210.Heck at my wedding many years ago the groomsmen were all my brother and cousins and he made the comment to the crowd that we looked like the front line for the 49ers!My size did get me a full ride to college as I was a All American defensive lineman many,many moons ago.If we ever meet up I'll buy

go big or go home

Im a little fella
    6'1 290lbs
    after 29 k miles i think i finally got it dialed perfect
    VANCE AND HINES monster ovals
    kury mini board with the shifter side tilt
    led fog lights
    darkside michelien
    Gl tall windshield
    breakaway throttle
    bluetooth aux
    heli bars
    ultimate x king seat
    ram x mount for my iphone 6plus for nav
    ipod in the bag
    center stand and rack
    performance machine grips
    so comfy now

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    First, I'm 6'5" 400 lbs 36" inseam and some of what I've done to my 2013 F6B deluxe to fit me is......
    HeliBars to get the height, pull back and wrist angles comfortable, https://www.helibars.com/product/hon...g-horizon-bars
    with shiny black Kuryakyn ISO-grips, http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/33/iso-grips
    Next a ride in, fit-up of a custom made Russell Day Long saddle, 3" up and 4" back, https://www.day-long.com/
    To which I added some Ergo lll pegs http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/433...-cruise-mounts
    And last but not lest topped off with a Slipstream T-167-T 33" wind screen (7" over a stock GL1800). http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slipstreamer...-/370618546009
    I'm quite comfortable now and 500 mile days are like a ride around the block.
    These bars you have ,I need them to go away an up from my body, do they do that..Kinda like mini ape's?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    Im a little fella
    6'1 290lbs
    after 29 k miles i think i finally got it dialed perfect
    VANCE AND HINES monster ovals
    kury mini board with the shifter side tilt
    led fog lights
    darkside michelien
    Gl tall windshield
    breakaway throttle
    bluetooth aux
    heli bars
    ultimate x king seat
    ram x mount for my iphone 6plus for nav
    ipod in the bag
    center stand and rack
    performance machine grips
    so comfy now
    Are your mini boards scraping much?

6', 32 inch inseam. For comfort, I added the Mustang seat, Kury mini boards and Ergo II highway pegs with mini arms. For wind control, I have F4 Customs 18" tinted, vented windshield and Baker hand wings. And yes, the mini boards will scrape on occassion but ridden hard enough, so will the stock pegs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    I've been on a diet Steve and have come down to 375 over the last year.Looking to be at 280 or so in another year.I too wonder how my Mom feed us as my brother is 6"4" and 290,my sister is 6'1" and around 210.Heck at my wedding many years ago the groomsmen were all my brother and cousins and he made the comment to the crowd that we looked like the front line for the 49ers!My size did get me a full ride to college as I was a All American defensive lineman many,many moons ago.If we ever meet up I'll buy
    Love to meet you...try to make it to the rally next year, Labor day weekend in Franklin NC.!!!!! I'll be the little guy walking around...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com