Vinyl F6B Banner - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vinyl F6B Banner

Cool

Thanks...should have some news tomorrow !!! ( Wed )
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thought Rick was already selling these?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Rick got nervous about Honda and did not want to move forward.

I have a meeting in the AM with a signage person…will probably have a total of 10 made…White, Gold, Red…

I will sell these, first come first serve for cost... if more want them. I will have them made in small lots...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I would like a red and a white. Any update? PM for payment arrangements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had 15 Banners made/ordered today...Red, White, Black, Yellow and Gold for Cueman....They will be like the "Honda" F6B on the side cover of our bikes.... The cost is $20, this includes shipping via USPS. The banners will be 24" long and 6" high. The following is a Video on how to apply. I will not be using PayPal unless someone just has to do that way and there will be a $3 surcharge. Checks/cash can me mailed to a house address as follows: They should ship next Thursday, January 15. Multiple orders of course would only pay for one shipping, each additional banner would be $14.

Steven A. Powell, 135 Brushcreek Dr. Sanford, FL. 32771

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTBnMG3rzdk

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Hey Steve....do you think you will be getting any slightly smaller? I was hoping to put one on the back window of my truck. It has a middle sliding window so it has smaller sections versus one pane of glass.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I had 15 Banners made/ordered today...Red, White, Black, Yellow and Gold for Cueman....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

You beat me too it!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    You beat me too it!
    WOW!!!!! give a guy a break...they won't even be made until next Wednesday....THEN I will post a pic !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Hey Steve....do you think you will be getting any slightly smaller? I was hoping to put one on the back window of my truck. It has a middle sliding window so it has smaller sections versus one pane of glass.
    What size would you want? Just a note, I have been doing these signs for years, ( business vehicles )...they are not much value if you can't see/read them... I even traded out the sliding rear glass out of my truck so I could put my business sign on it !!! Let me know...I have about $170 invested now, a few more $$$ won't hurt...

I have also seen folks cut signs and install on the rear glass of truck... you really can't tell going down the road...FYI