Poll; Your Previous Motorcycle before the F6B ????

View Poll Results: What was your Previous Motorcycle before the F6B ?

Voters
1026. You may not vote on this poll
  • Another HONDA

415 40.45%
  • Yamaha

104 10.14%
  • Kawasaki

93 9.06%
  • Suzuki

76 7.41%
  • Harley Davidson

202 19.69%
  • BMW

58 5.65%
  • CanAm Spyder

7 0.68%
  • Victory

33 3.22%
  • Ducati

7 0.68%
  • Other

31 3.02%

Thread: Poll; Your Previous Motorcycle before the F6B ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I did not take the poll as I have not yet bought an F6B...I now have a 94 Honda magna V4 and a 99 Honda Aero 1100..
    I think I will wait for the next year edition of the F6B because of reported paint problems, no cruise control and lack of tall (very tall) windshield...all three are showstoppers for me...

Maybe the last year

Quote Originally Posted by Bokobob View Post
    I did not take the poll as I have not yet bought an F6B...I now have a 94 Honda magna V4 and a 99 Honda Aero 1100..
    I think I will wait for the next year edition of the F6B because of reported paint problems, no cruise control and lack of tall (very tall) windshield...all three are showstoppers for me...
    I don't see the F6 in the 2014 line up, nor has the Honda staff I've talked to heard any internal announcements confirming the F6 for 2014. They say it's fairly late in the year and if it's not confirmed by now.....

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    I don't see the F6 in the 2014 line up, nor has the Honda staff I've talked to heard any internal announcements confirming the F6 for 2014. They say it's fairly late in the year and if it's not confirmed by now.....
    Standard Goldwing is not listed for 2014 either and the ST1300 has not been changed since 2012 and still listed as such but still available and on the Honda site, I think you will find that Honda USA are going to be pushed more like the rest of the world with model changes every few years not every year, in Europe when you buy a bike its registered the year it was sold not the model year so theoretically a 2006 GL1800 could be sold brand new today and classed as a 2013, the rest of the world is not so fixated with model years just a new bike is a new bike.

Bet we dont see a change for 2-3 years and I doubt it will be the significant upgrades people mention like ABS and reverse as far a Honda are concerned you can go buy a full wing
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake