Poll; Your Previous Motorcycle before the F6B ????

View Poll Results: What was your Previous Motorcycle before the F6B ?

Voters
1026. You may not vote on this poll
  • Another HONDA

415 40.45%
  • Yamaha

104 10.14%
  • Kawasaki

93 9.06%
  • Suzuki

76 7.41%
  • Harley Davidson

202 19.69%
  • BMW

58 5.65%
  • CanAm Spyder

7 0.68%
  • Victory

33 3.22%
  • Ducati

7 0.68%
  • Other

31 3.02%

Thread: Poll; Your Previous Motorcycle before the F6B ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Not a F6B owner " Yet " I have rode one and love how it rode. I own ( 3 1/2 ) Valkyrie's one is a total I bought from a insurance company that bike is all over my garage in pieces and parts . Think I'll hold out until I see and ride the new Valkyrie and pull the trigger after that on either the F6B or new Valk. Below is my bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinjoe View Post
    Not a F6B owner " Yet " I have rode one and love how it rode. I own ( 3 1/2 ) Valkyrie's one is a total I bought from a insurance company that bike is all over my garage in pieces and parts . Think I'll hold out until I see and ride the new Valkyrie and pull the trigger after that on either the F6B or new Valk. Below is my bikes.

Hey Smoking Joe, I recognized your bike from the Valkyrie boards. I sold my Valk a few years ago I was offerred way way more than what it was worth. Now on a RoadGlide but hope to do some more serious trading discussions with a local dealer and local owner next week. The dealer would be the easiest as I will have to sale the Road Glide but the individual I really like what he has done to his bike and its almost new.

Momma went out of town this week, ...When the cats away the mice will play.

97' Valk still have her with 72K so far

2009 Shadow Spirit
    2003 ST1300, which I traded for my shiny new 2013 F6B.

Yamaha V-Star 950 Tourer 2009. I love this bike and may keep it for my wife.
    Attachment 5437

goldilocks syndrome

Pick up 2013 F6B tonight. Traded 07 Roadliner for it. Had a 2010 Concours 14 before that but had to sell it. 07 GL1800 before that and 08 ZX1400 before the wing. It was stupid fast and made me think it was time for a wing. Before the ZX I had an 02 road star warrior. loved that one and that's what made me buy the roadliner.

previous motorcycle

2009 HAYABUSA I was gonna purchase goldwing for a second bike because I do a lot of long distance trips but my last trip to fall bike rally at myrtle beach someone stole my busa, I had my mind made up that I was gonna get a 2013 HAYABUSA and a friend told me to check out the new goldwing bagger I was taken by the youtube videos and the literature online . I purchased my f6b Dec 24, 1013 I was afraid I was gonna miss my busa that the f6b wasn't gonna be enough for me but all I can say is WOWWW

Quote Originally Posted by TearlessTom View Post
    Hey Smoking Joe, I recognized your bike from the Valkyrie boards. I sold my Valk a few years ago I was offerred way way more than what it was worth. Now on a RoadGlide but hope to do some more serious trading discussions with a local dealer and local owner next week. The dealer would be the easiest as I will have to sale the Road Glide but the individual I really like what he has done to his bike and its almost new.

Momma went out of town this week, ...When the cats away the mice will play.
    I came of a 2010 Roadglide with 85,000+ (my favorite HD) recently I am confident you will not regret the upgrade to an F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinjoe View Post

I love Valks!

My last one was 2001 ZX-12r. Have to say I love my F6b!