12 murders because of a PENCIL, simply senseless - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12 murders because of a PENCIL, simply senseless

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Another view, not necessarily mine:

The biggest prank on humanity is religion, caused by alien visitation.
    If you can't explain something, it's god's doing.

Do I believe it?
    t's not out of the realm of possibility.
    +1

Attachment 10548
    It say: Hi ! This is Charlie...
    They are not Muslim, they are fundamentalist. They kill more Muslims arround the world than Christians. I am french and so proud of the massive support and amazing amount of people that walked this Sunday in France. From all religions.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Today they fire bombed a GERMAN newspaper that re-printed the French cartoons

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Until Muslim's speak against this, nothing will change, and they will not or the same will happen to them, blasphemy I believe is the word that comes to mind.

Again, to stop this our army's will have to get down to their level and as I have said before , we do not have the stomach for it...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by MarcPW View Post
    Attachment 10548
    It say: Hi ! This is Charlie...
    They are not Muslim, they are fundamentalist. They kill more Muslims arround the world than Christians. I am french and so proud of the massive support and amazing amount of people that walked this Sunday in France. From all religions.
    Hopefully the leaders from that part of the world will be able to stop this type behavior...you did notice that the USA was not represented and the ATTY GEN was there !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Although the marches of solidarity are fine it's what happens after them that matter. If France doesn't change its' policy about law enforcement having a presence inside these Muslim enclaves, ramping up its' counter-intelligence there to route out current and potential terrorists, then all this rallying is just symbolism over substance, a show. Temporarily declare martial law, which will suspend habeas corpus, catch these maggots and drag them before a military tribunal and let them handle it with no civilian, political interference. Put a permanent military presence inside these communities and the good citizens of these areas will feel safe because they can't be threatened or intimidated by the radicals since they are just as much hostage of these same radicals as the rest. Once you restore order these citizens will trust you that you are not the enemy, which they are brainwashed to believe. Complete and absolute cleansing by overwhelming military force is the only thing that will work and nothing short of it will matter.

Islam is a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by hoglaw View Post
    Islam is a cult.
    It is not.

Ladies, that was not my original post as you can read my original post right before Scotrod altered it. I am sorry he thinks Jews are terrorists. If anyone read it, and understood it they would never have come to that conclusion. Anti-Semitism and illiteracy is a dangerous thing by themselves but together it is a prescription for disaster. Don't alter my posts, if you don't understand them just ask and I will break it down in plain words.

Just don't fall for it...

Attachment 10565

this one is for hoglaw...