12 murders because of a PENCIL, simply senseless - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12 murders because of a PENCIL, simply senseless

Where in the Quran is bombing and the senseless murder of innocent people allowed? Now who's blaming a whole population for a microscopic few? Ideas don't murder or detonate bombs people, who are twisted, do. Have you ever said "I'll kill you" to someone knowing full well you are really not going to kill them? Or maybe you were really so enraged with someone and became so enraged, for a split second, you visualized taking them out? After that split second you snap back into reality and the thought is gone, I know I have. Although judging by my exchanges with you you may want to hug someone to death. Anyway, there is a great divide between having the IDEA of doing something and ACTUALLY doing it. There is some faulty wiring up there that makes you actualize your thoughts. That is why what someone thinks doesn't bother anyone, however, what they do certainly will. Religion doesn't do that sick, warped human beings do. And it's not a jihad it's a crusade jihads are initiated offensives, Crusades are responses to those actions. As far as worshiping the same God, I don't know where you got that, if you don't believe Jesus the Christ is the way to salvation, we ain't in the same religion.

Liberalism, progressives, political correctness (6 of 1 half a dozen of the other) is most definitely a religion, as a religion is defined: "a*system*of*thought,*feeling,*and*action*that*is* shared*by*a*group*and*that*gives*the*members*an*ob ject*of devotion;*a*code*of*behavior*by*which*individuals* may*judge*the*personal*and*social*consequences*of* their*actions;*and*a*frame of*reference*by*which*individuals*may*relate*to*th eir*group*and*their*universe." And that's a encyclopedic definition and if that doesn't describe tree-hugging, Upper West Side hipsters nothing else will. It was liberal, politically correct policy that prevented the French cops from patrolling these sections as not to oppress the citizenry. That closed them off from interaction with police and further isolated them from the rest of the the community which was ripe for terrorists to go unabated. Liberalism - it fails every time it's tried.

if you don't believe Jesus the Christ is the way to salvation, we ain't in the same religion.

You don't know your god very well, since Judaism, Islam and Christianity all follow the Abrahamic god of the old testament.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    if you don't believe Jesus the Christ is the way to salvation, we ain't in the same religion.

You don't know your god very well, since Judaism, Islam and Christianity all follow the Abrahamic god of the old testament.
    You're delusional, Catholicism came out of Judaism as the Apostles were still going to temple in the infant church, however, Judaism does not recognize Jesus as a messiah but they do regard him as a great teacher that is where it ends, maybe you can tell me their stance on the Holy Ghost and the Holy Trinity altogether. That is why in temple they stress the Talmudic teachings because, unlike the Old Testament, which foretold of the coming of Christ, there are no messianic predictions because their messiah hasn't come yet. As far as Islam they hold the Blessed Mother and Jesus in high esteem but don't consider Her Immaculate not Jesus the messiah, their messenger is Muhammed. We follow the New Covenant because the Old Covenant was fulfilled, as Jesus said, by Him. That is our road map, we pay homage to the Old Covenant in our mass by way of Psalms and readings but that is where it ends. The New Covenant (Testament) it's the GPS to our salvation. Can I copyright that?

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary!*Allah*hath chosen thee and purified thee – chosen thee above the women of all nations.

—Quran,*sura*3 (Al Imran),*ayah*42

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/546373/...h-in-zamboanga

No fanfare or parades just fellow man helping fellow man

Liberals - they know a little about a lot of things and a lot about nothing.

France must have been following this post

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/france-...096-slideshow/

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Liberals - they know a little about a lot of things and a lot about nothing.
    That sounds like most of the people I know! Is that a proven fact or just your opinion? Just wondering who, in your opinion, does know a lot about something?

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
    That sounds like most of the people I know! Is that a proven fact or just your opinion? Just wondering who, in your opinion, does know a lot about something?
    Anyone else, because there is no critical thinking with them as they are going strictly on emotion and as we know emotions are not reliable. Most people, like myself, will try to familiarize themselves with a topic before they enter into a discussion, no less a forum where your words are there for all to see. Not them because all they have to do is verbalize their feelings on an issue and that is their argument, like if we only educated the women in these Muslim countries the massacre at Charlie Hebdo would not have happened. Yeah, that'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Anyone else, because there is no critical thinking with them as they are going strictly on emotion and as we know emotions are not reliable. Most people, like myself, will try to familiarize themselves with a topic before they enter into a discussion, no less a forum where your words are there for all to see. Not them because all they have to do is verbalize their feelings on an issue and that is their argument, like if we only educated the women in these Muslim countries the massacre at Charlie Hebdo would not have happened. Yeah, that'll do it.
    Lol critical thinking and religion go together like oil and water, but that is a completely separate debate