12 murders because of a PENCIL, simply senseless - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12 murders because of a PENCIL, simply senseless

Charles Darwin could close discussion with one statement

"Religion's hysteria is an effect of neurologically driven schisophrenic disorder - doctrine for all wars and human intelligence abuse" .

Cool

When the emotional activity is high, the brain activity is low.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    "Religion's hysteria is an effect of neurologically driven schisophrenic disorder - doctrine for all wars and human intelligence abuse" .
    I'm in the absurdly small minority, and you can accuse me of blasphemy, but I think the "gods" were/are aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Lol critical thinking and religion go together like oil and water, but that is a completely separate debate
    I was actually quoting you, Darren, in this post when you said:

"The problem is there is no military solution that will work, as you are dealing with an idea, not a location or a people. Education is the key, especially of women, since the majority of religions are misogynistic in nature".

This goes back to my point, the religion of liberalism requires no common sense or critical thinking, following your line of thinking if we just open up an all girls school all the terrorism will go away. Yeah that'll work

And Matriarchal societies always work out in your liberal dream, however, in reality we call them the inner city.

Lol critical thinking and religion go together like oil and water, but that is a completely separate debate
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post

I'm in the absurdly small minority, and you can accuse me of blasphemy, but I think the "gods" were/are aliens.

+1

A more perfect definition of liberalism I couldn't come up with myself since it lacks both critical thinking and religion. That is another example of the liberal mindset where these generalities, like above, are thrown out there without any facts, proof or ability to debate it, just pure emotion. The whole world of commerce (Uniformed Commercial Code) that controls anything in the world that is shipped, delivered and paid for, like your skinny jeans, is based on the Code of Canon Law as is the whole world of law and jurisprudence. Forget educating the Muslim women, let's start with Canada.

I'm a Buddhist, and as part of my volunteer work I work at a soup kitchen in the centre of Canberra, yep the nations capital. I met a Christian fundamentalist the other day who told me that if i didn't follow Jesus and his teaching, I would burn in hell.

He didn't like it when i told him there was very little difference between Muslim fundamentalist, and himself.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cosborn View Post
    I'm a Buddhist, and as part of my volunteer work I work at a soup kitchen in the centre of Canberra, yep the nations capital. I met a Christian fundamentalist the other day who told me that if i didn't follow Jesus and his teaching, I would burn in hell.

He didn't like it when i told him there was very little difference between Muslim fundamentalist, and himself.

Chris
    +1