Rivco Aero Peg Update - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rivco Aero Peg Update

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    My pegs installed
    Awesome....love the black pegs.
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Those look amazing! Every time I ride my bike I stick my legs out and pretend I have them. I need to quit pretending.

Installed mine last Saturday, took a 300 mile cruz, made a great ride even better.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    You should get a e-mail when they are shipped.If you got nothing just give them a call.
    I spoke with them today, and it seems they lost my order. Hopefully we will get it worked out tomorrow.

I think we got it figured out! I got a pm from John but he was unable to locate any evidence of an order by me. I asked that the charges of 7-2-13 to me be credited back to my card. Of course he was reluctant to do this without anything in their system showing I had placed an order. So the burden of proof fell to me, and I faxed a copy of my invoice showing that Rivco had charged my card for the full amount of the product.
    The next morning (yesterday) I got an email from Johns assistant explaining that they had two systems that did not talk to each other and although I was charged for the product, the order was not entered into the other system to complete the order. She did offer a discount on the pegs, but the adjusted cost did not come close to the competitors product that I had contemplated prior to my Rivco purchase.
    So I have decided to not take the Rivco product and evaluate the choices on the market again.
    If anyone has ordered product from Rivco and was not gotten a shipping notice within a reasonable time, I advise you to contact them.

Sorry, forgot to say that I will be getting a credit to my card for the full amount in a week to 10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluegs View Post
    I think we got it figured out! I got a pm from John but he was unable to locate any evidence of an order by me. I asked that the charges of 7-2-13 to me be credited back to my card. Of course he was reluctant to do this without anything in their system showing I had placed an order. So the burden of proof fell to me, and I faxed a copy of my invoice showing that Rivco had charged my card for the full amount of the product.
    The next morning (yesterday) I got an email from Johns assistant explaining that they had two systems that did not talk to each other and although I was charged for the product, the order was not entered into the other system to complete the order. She did offer a discount on the pegs, but the adjusted cost did not come close to the competitors product that I had contemplated prior to my Rivco purchase.
    So I have decided to not take the Rivco product and evaluate the choices on the market again.
    If anyone has ordered product from Rivco and was not gotten a shipping notice within a reasonable time, I advise you to contact them.

Sorry to hear you had that problem with Rivco Hopefully you will find some other pegs you will be happy with
    Ride it like you stole it

Rivco Pegs

Received mine last week. Another check mark in the "wow" box for the F6b. You will not be disappointed

Recieved mine on Monday. Ordered online and they were shipped promptly. I've got a 30-31 inch inseam. Installed the pegs in the mid position and put about 100 miles on them. Found that I liked them fine but do prefer the most rearward position. It took just a very few minutes to make the change. I'm happy with both the quality and the functionality of the pegs.