If I had only one upgrade that I could make on the F6B.....it would have to be to replace the stock tire with the BT 45. The improvement in handling, stability and just seat of pants feel is worth every penny. The added bonus of more miles between tire changes is just that an added bonus. Like others have said PSI is critical. I run 39 PSI with nitrogen in mine and always run with the arrow for correct rotation to sipe water. My brother owns the full wing and he also has thousands of hard miles on the BT 45. We ride throughout middle and east Tennessee, KY, NC and southern Indiana and very few miles are on the slab. Hard fast twisties are how we roll. Recently did the Dragons Tail in the rain and the BT 45 was amazing. Pictures of rooster tails and steam rolling off the front tire and brakes is pretty cool.

Also have the Yokohama on the rear so the Double Darkside patch goes on my vest. Finally gave up on the bogus paint issue and have the panels at the paint shop now for a custom two tone black and mango tango orange look. Will post some pics when we get it back together.

As many who follow this topic have previously stated.....until the chosen few extoll the virtues of "how it works" we will be stuck with the age old argument of why it will never work. Boy am I glad that the guy who sailed this way from Europe did not listen to Earth is flat folks.

Take care my friends. I would never try to convince anyone to use a rear tire on the front or a CT on the rear of their motorcycle. I am simply stating what works for me and "how it works".

If you spot a black and orange beast with orange rims....wave - I always do.
Michael Neal