Darkside - Front tire

Thread: Darkside - Front tire

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oz in front

Quote Originally Posted by Drive Jehu View Post
    Jupiterider,

Dyna beads performed well for me. Because my ride plans will hopefully take me to remote locations during the life of these tires (more on ride plans later) I installed Ride On. I only have 150 miles so far but I can say the balance part of the product works as advertised at all speeds.

https://www.amazon.com/Ride-Tire-Bal...ant+motorcycle

For those who might use this, the Company claims this recipe is for "motorcycles only" and they sell another product for truck tires... I read this after the 3, 8 oz bottles were in hand. Install can be a bit messy. Dumping it between the sidewall and wheel during tire installation was the cleanest method. 10oz in the front tire, the remainder in the back and the ride is smooth.
    You have 10oz of dyna beads in the front alone? Thanks. I run 3 in my Vmax 180 front dark side. I thought that was recommended by dyna beads?

Ride On

Quote Originally Posted by jeffedose View Post
    You have 10oz of dyna beads in the front alone? Thanks. I run 3 in my Vmax 180 front dark side. I thought that was recommended by dyna beads?
    The link in my post should take you to a different product - I changed from Dyna Beads to Ride On. It's a tire sealant in case of a puncture (in a limited area of the bottom of tire only) and it also balances the tire.
    II Kings 9:20...and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously. A.K.J.V.

Bridgestone Potenza RFT 195/55-R16
    BT45R 130/70-18