Just a note to add.... the Yokohama CT that I currently run on the F6B is 185-55 16R. This specific tire has a stiff sidewall and I project 30k plus hard miles before needing a new skin. The rollout is a bit less than the stock MC tire so the added advantage is a you are a little quicker off the line and it gives me more opportunity to utilize 4th gear. The difference is not huge but it is a welcome advantage for my style of riding. The downside is that you loose a little bit at extreme top end but that is not where I do all my riding. I think I gained about 125 rpm at 70mph and that is just a seat of the pants observation. Maybe somebody else has better RPM data for a tire that is slightly less tall than the OEM MC tire. I always run nitrogen and like 40psi in the rear. I also have the suspension dialed up for more of a stiffer rebound on the rear shock.
Oh I forgot to add that this is not my first rodeo with the CT on the back. Logged over 60k miles on two different wings. I did have the Hankook on this F6B but replaced it with the Yokohama after 18k miles (picked up a construction spike in a work zone). I definitely like the sidewall stiffness of the Yokohama but as always it is rider preference.
Ride safe my friends.
Mike Nedal