2015 DAYTONA Gathering - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 DAYTONA Gathering

OK..BJ's Brewhouse !!! 1900..., Royr, you leaving Daytona that night ??? Call me during the day/early ..leave message and I can meet where ever...lunch is good...Cracker Barrel say.....1300...you decide, I'll be there...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Sounds good to me. Anyone else interested in lunch?
    2014 F6B Deluxe - Yellow

Lunch would be good

Should we make another run down to the Keys and plan the trip similar to last year?

The trip to the Keys was big fun.... I might be able to do that this year...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Thoughts for lunch in Key West??? I was thinking Schooners would be nice, they open around 12pm and they're located on the water. If we plan it like last year everyone would meet in the Daytona area on Wednesday morning, have breakfast meet and greet for the ride down to Homestead. Thursday is lunch Key West, ride around and allow time for some pictures. Friday Head to Daytona where we will meet, hang out and have dinner. Saturday and the rest of the Daytona rally is on your schedule.
    This was the plan from last year, please submit some suggestions for this years rally. A head count would help plan for lunch locations and if we need to ride in groups. So if you plan to meet and have lunch in the Keys please submit your name and if you have a guest!!! We will ride slow enough for the Harley guys so don't worry...lol

That sounds awesome

If you're going to Key West let me offer two suggestions.
    1. When you leave Homestead turn left on Card Sound Rd. and go to Alabama Jack's. When you leave turn right and the road will eventually merge with U.S.1.
    2. In Key West try the Half Shell Raw Bar just off Caroline St. Best Conch chowder and Key Lime pie. Not a fancy place, picnic tables and paper plates, but the food is outstanding.

Of course, I just love riding and hangin' with a great group. The ride down to Key West was fun last year but the crowded conditions in Key West made group riding very difficult. I'll gladly go along with whatever the plans are but, just for something different, should we maybe consider a different destination? Surely, there are other fun things to do and places to go in Florida. Just a thought...
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by er.medic View Post
    I am looking forward to a Daytona meet-up in case I can't make it to Franklin
    If I recall you weaseled out on last years Rally.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt