THANK YOU
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Double Darksider Front Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 130/70-18 Bias 40/41 psi...........Rear General G-Max 195/55-R16 non-runflat 40/43 psi

Both tire provide excellent handling in dry/rain conditions. Ax currently has 10K miles of service with minimal wear. Max has 24.8K miles service. Anticipate 26K from Max and 28/30K miles from Ax.

ROLLING , ROLLING , ROLLING :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Double Darksider Front Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 130/70-18 Bias 40/41 psi...........Rear General G-Max 195/55-R16 non-runflat 40/43 psi

Both tire provide excellent handling in dry/rain conditions. Ax currently has 10K miles of service with minimal wear. Max has 24.8K miles service. Anticipate 26K from Max and 28/30K miles from Ax.

Power of knowledge vs. experimental "projects" :

https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00786279/document
    Attached Images Attached Images

............................ no, it's not worth it. Done.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Power of knowledge vs. experimental "projects" :

https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00786279/document
    Knowing the difference between the Crotch Rocket depicted on the book cover and a Heavy Cruiser would imply you are trying to mix apples and oranges. Since you have introduced the "Power Of Knowledge" would you be kind enough to quote where Heavy Cruisers have the same handling characteristics as a Rice Burner. Will you provide any info on the 350+ lb. weight difference and the impact on tires and handling between two distinctly different machines. Please provide any knowledge of suspension differences along with rake and trail on the front ends.

Like the Chicken and the Egg! Which came first! To have any advancement in forward thinking some folks like to take risk. Risk requires Experimental Projects which provide demonstrated results, good or bad! Therein lies Wisdom and Knowledge However, as with life, some folks prefer to stick with the "Missionary Position" and never deviate. From Cradle to Grave they will never stray from the expected norm. How sad

Getting DARK-er

Lets read KAMA SUTRA now ... in total DARKNESS ...

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    They've always said Extraterrestrials were living amongst us,,,

'Hiding in plain sight', so to speak,,,

Actually, they're a pretty good bunch overall, but I think they've 'dropped their guard' a little bit lately, and I think I've finally figured out how to distinguish their tell-tale signs,,,

For starters,,,, An example of 'hiding in plain sight',,,,,, Their chosen 'Leader/Mascot' is a space traveler himself!!! The decorate their 'earth vehicles' with an image in his honor!!!

Yep,,, I'm afraid it's true,,,, Wanna see an Alien? Just look for a CT on their MC,,,

So,,, Why can't they run MT's like the rest of the Humans to blend in/not blow their cover??? You see,,,, once you've been to 'Seatofyourpantius', you're forever changed.

(I'm thinkin it has something to do with a unique cosmic radiation emanating from the 'Seatofyourpantius' zone, but I can't be sure,,,)

If you want to see a BLACK hole , just look in the direction of "Seatofyourpantius" ( ? ) constellation. That's the center of the Spinning Zone and there's a raging black hole at the very center of that constellation that holds all these Aliens together. You are in . We can see you . Don't hide or escape anywhere . Just mount any DARK truck tire to the front , pump the air to the max and fly . It doesn't matter where you going , what you can see , what you feel , or what could learn , because the chances are , it will get you to uniquely received experience . Don't say anybody I've sent you up there .

I may not be an alien but I am a darksider. I have just 3 questions to all the naysayers. How is it that you can come up with all of the reasons why you THINK you shouldn't run a ct on a motorcycle? If you have never ridden a bike with a ct on it. How can you say what is safe and what is not? How can you have an opinion with no knowledge of riding a motorcycle with a ct other than what other non darksiders have said? I may think your an idiot but don't open your mouth and prove it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    If you want to see a BLACK hole , just look in the direction of "Seatofyourpantius" ( ? ) constellation. That's the center of the Spinning Zone and there's a raging black hole at the very center of that constellation that holds all these Aliens together. You are in . We can see you . Don't hide or escape anywhere . Just mount any DARK truck tire to the front , pump the air to the max and fly . It doesn't matter where you going , what you can see , what you feel , or what could learn , because the chances are , it will get you to uniquely received experience . Don't say anybody I've sent you up there .
    Les....Les....Les......Thank you, Thank you and Thank you! Once again by means of your very own informative posts you demonstrate a lack of knowledge regarding the Darkside. Your continuous "negative comments regarding the The Darkside Experience and those Darksiders who choose, by their own will, to deviate from what you believe is the norm demonstrates your rudeness to folks on this DS Forum. By your own actions you appear to take great pride belittling those who, in all truthfulness, out shine you in their manners and ability not to diminish the character of those who choose not to use a Car Tire. You, on the other hand, really and truly haven't earned respect so lets set the record straight. A person who wants to boast of his high intelligence and make his presence known by practicing the virtue/art of "making others look bad so you/he looks good" is as noticeable to all forum members as it should be to you. You have, to date, demonstrated a uncanny ability to engage you mandible before engaging the contents of your cranium. On a public forum you have chosen to humiliate yourself by the content of extremely rude and condescending posts. You purposely "twist" DS information to ensure others are humiliated and scorned by misconstruing the facts i.e. "Just mount any DARK truck tire to the front"! Your words, not mine. So how should we have it Les? You can continue with your posts of pure gibberish and condescending remarks regarding the Darkside or you can continue your comedy show by jumping on a plane and flying from AC to Vegas and get in the line for unemployed comedians. With the comedy you've provided on this forum you should have little trouble in finding you place in line. It should be at the very end. If I have missed anything please let me know. If you find this post rude or discourteous so be it. I'm only trying to emulate you

I'm glad you've found my sarcastic tone , which was not exactly pointed at you , but since you received it as a personal blow and feel like a wounded bull , so let it be . I don't really care about anybodies habitual old school experiments . Having master degree in automotive engineering , I possesed more expertise and valuable knowledge of technology , than your limited capacity of any rational thinking can absorb . Having said so , I'm not in position to advise you or others to use any tires , but strongly recommended to get familiar with available popular/scientific materials , which you rejected , or maybe were to smart for you . In the same time I love to act like a clown , which makes my life easier and funnier . Do not ask me , why I feel sorry for you and why I shouldn't respond to your arrogant messages in similarly primitive way ? If I'll try to act like you do , or catch the same level of discussion , it could brake my standards of progressive thinking . Simply let you go.