Vance & Hines
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vance & Hines

shooter

Vance & Hines

Guys I'm thinking of purchasing a set of Monster Slip On's from Wingstuff. Anything negative on the product besides price? I like the look and all the research I've done says their finish holds up better. Also I think the drone-thing doesn't apply to V & H. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to opinions on this. I don't want to spend $809 only to find out I screwed up. These are what I want unless someone says they are crap. Tell me what you think.

Become a VIP member.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guys I'm thinking of purchasing a set of Monster Slip On's from Wingstuff. Anything negative on the product besides price? I like the look and all the research I've done says their finish holds up better. Also I think the drone-thing doesn't apply to V & H. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm open to opinions on this. I don't want to spend $809 only to find out I screwed up. These are what I want unless someone says they are crap. Tell me what you think.
    I have about 10 k on the monster ovals,money well spent in my book

shooter
    How is the sound Joe?

How is the sound Joe?
    me..i love it
    no more sewing machine
    bark when you need it
    my opinion,perfect

Vance-Hines

I have a good friend that has a set an don't think he's even taken them out of the box (got sick) not sure what he wants but it won't be $800, If u like I can check on them 4 u.
    SKSFOX 770-717-1767

SKSFOX

Vance-Hines

I have a good friend that has a set he's never opend the box (got sick) They won't be $800.00 not sure what he wants if u r interested give me a call I will find out ?
    SKSFOX 770-717-1767.
    SKSFOX

slip-ons

Hello Shooter
    Did you get the VANCE and Hines GL Monster Slip ons?
    Any feedback?
    Thank you

shooter
    I did baiao. I've put about a thousand miles on them. Great sound , not too loud. At a idle about like a truck with glass packs. Under heavy acceleration kinda like a loud sport bike. Great look from behind. I've had a lot of positive feedback. By the way , no drone. I like them. I'm happy with my purchase. Oh , easy install. Half hour.

I have the V&H and they are awesome. Most say it makes the flat six have a bit of a sports car sound.