MiniMate Camper

Thread: MiniMate Camper

MiniMate Camper

I am thinking of buying a MiniMate camper to pull behind my F6B this spring. I would like to hear from those that have tried a pull behind camper and your opinion of camping on long trips at state and national parks. I would especially like to hear from someone who has used a MiniMate before and if you would recommend buying one. I ride solo and would like to see the U.S. before I get too old. Also has anyone delt with Outdoor Outfitters, they sell the MiniMate. Thanks for helping me decide if this would be a good idea or not....

I am also looking at a camper tent trailer. I looked at mini mate but also looked at lees-urlite same price range and set up in seconds. Might be what you are looking for just the fact that if you hit bad weather you could be out of it in seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kamper

I have pulled a Kwick Kamp w/ no problems

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deerslayer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Ya man, I here. I have pulled the Bunkhouse Little B fold out camper over 9 years. The small little B is not in production now but the queen size is vice the Bunkhouse Lx that makes a king size bed. The neat deal is you can get to under bed storage when on the road. Go to Bunkhousecamper.com The National park Geezer card allows free entry in to National Parks with half price camping. I have photos in the gallery but I can't move them.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

MiniMate Camper

Thanks for the feed back. I will check out the lee ur lite, Kwick Kamper and the Bunkhouse. I made a mistake on the dealer's name it is OpenRoad Outfitters.

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Thanks for the feed back. I will check out the lee ur lite, Kwick Kamper and the Bunkhouse. I made a mistake on the dealer's name it is OpenRoad Outfitters.
    Good luck, see you by the fire.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.