Las Vegas Again!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Again!

Las Vegas Again!

Cant believe its already been a year.

I will be in Vegas next week, renting from Eaglerider Jan 23rd and 24th. Let me know any ideas for rides please.

Fridays plan is to pick up Bikes around 10am. This year we are going to try the New Indian Chieftain's , last year I was on a Goldwing (not a good fit for me) and my buddy was on a F6B (Loved it, came home and bought one)
    back to Friday, I was thinking to Mt Charleston then Death Valley via Hwy 95, 129 and 190 and Back to Vegas using Badwater Rd and Old Spanish Trail.

Saturday- To Valley of Fire Via Henderson then Moapa Valley then back to Vegas.

Thoughts and Trip Ideas are greatly appreciated.

Last year BobbyF6B rode to meet us and be our tour guide to Boulder City - Oatman - Kingman. Kingman back to Vegas on Hwy 93 was one hell of a long straight but cool to ride over the new Bridge at Hoover Dam.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    Cant believe its already been a year.

I will be in Vegas next week, renting from Eaglerider Jan 23rd and 24th. Let me know any ideas for rides please.

Fridays plan is to pick up Bikes around 10am. This year we are going to try the New Indian Chieftain's , last year I was on a Goldwing (not a good fit for me) and my buddy was on a F6B (Loved it, came home and bought one)
    back to Friday, I was thinking to Mt Charleston then Death Valley via Hwy 95, 129 and 190 and Back to Vegas using Badwater Rd and Old Spanish Trail.

Saturday- To Valley of Fire Via Henderson then Moapa Valley then back to Vegas.

Thoughts and Trip Ideas are greatly appreciated.

Last year BobbyF6B rode to meet us and be our tour guide to Boulder City - Oatman - Kingman. Kingman back to Vegas on Hwy 93 was one hell of a long straight but cool to ride over the new Bridge at Hoover Dam.
    dam now Im jealous
    ok my nickel
    for food and beer you cant beat 4 kegs!!shiner on tap and stombolis
    the other spot i want to try is road kill grill'
    i know you rented a bike but a mans got to eat!!
    be safe vegas is beautiful now!!

I've heard Zion National Park is worth the ride. 2 to 3 hours away in Utah. Careful going to Mt. Charleston. We go every year and always take up trip up there to eat at the restaurant at the top. Last year our phones went off while we were eating warning of flash flood. We finished eating but by the time we left we could not get off the mountain. Had to spend the night up there at the hotel. If its going to rain I would pay attention to the warnings. It is nice up there and big beautiful log homes built in the mountain. Take a coat. Temp drops

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter1800 View Post
    I've heard Zion National Park is worth the ride. 2 to 3 hours away in Utah. Careful going to Mt. Charleston. We go every year and always take up trip up there to eat at the restaurant at the top. Last year our phones went off while we were eating warning of flash flood. We finished eating but by the time we left we could not get off the mountain. Had to spend the night up there at the hotel. If its going to rain I would pay attention to the warnings. It is nice up there and big beautiful log homes built in the mountain. Take a coat. Temp drops
    +1 on Zion Canyon add Bryce Canyon and the canyonlands and you are set! Have fun. EagleRider is great!

Wow, time flies. I had a blast last year. Not sure if I can get Friday off again but the Saturday ride sounds fun. I haven't been to Valley of Fire yet. Maybe I can get the wife to go and make a weekend out of it. Zion is definitely amazing but that would be a whole day in itself. I'd do that too if you guys want. I need to check my schedule too.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Wow, time flies. I had a blast last year. Not sure if I can get Friday off again but the Saturday ride sounds fun. I haven't been to Valley of Fire yet. Maybe I can get the wife to go and make a weekend out of it. Zion is definitely amazing but that would be a whole day in itself. I'd do that too if you guys want. I need to check my schedule too.
    Bobby, you are more than Welcome of course. Let me know if you can make Saturday. We will be leaving from MGM but could meet you towards Henderson of wherever.
    I think Zion is a little to far for us on this trip. Gotta save time for the Poker tables too.

I'm very interested in your trip. I would like to do a fly and ride. However, I would like to fly into Phoenix. I only wish Eaglerider had an F6B in the AZ location.

Quote Originally Posted by carpdm View Post
    I'm very interested in your trip. I would like to do a fly and ride. However, I would like to fly into Phoenix. I only wish Eaglerider had an F6B in the AZ location.
    Let me know if you make plans and we can plan to meet up.
    My thoughts are if you are renting a bike, might as well try something different. All the mods I have done to my F6B, Im not sure if I would want to ride stock again. I know I wouldn't look forward to 300 plus miles on the stock seat.

Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    +1 on Zion Canyon add Bryce Canyon and the canyonlands and you are set! Have fun. EagleRider is great!
    Born and raised in Utah and still have not been able to figure out why I left...Zion and Bryce Canyon's are a must ride if possible...Some great scenery and lots of nice roads to ride...Be careful of temp changes and pack accordingly....(Now I remember why I left Utah a job in Michigan)...May go back someday as I have family living there....Regards...

Vegas Again!

I live in Henderson and available to meet with you and the group.