Quote Originally Posted by Papa Tater View Post
Good to know you got it going, I'm just trying get those silly little buttons to look like factory and function like factory. (Driving Lights and Hazzard) not such a easy task- at least for me. More time spent on that and trimming speakers and speaker grill bezels than I care to admit.
I had already prepared the panel last year when I removed the factory stereo controls from the left side that were no longer used with the Clarion unit.

All I had to do was to mount the PMX-1R into that location. It's up to you, but after trying to fab up a couple pieces to , I ended up sacrificing the panel with the buttons. I removed all the buttons but the one for the fog lights. I smoothed/flattened off the surface of that panel with a dremmel . I then cut a piece of ABS plastic , thinking it was 1/16 thick, to the shape to fit over the panel. I cut out the square opening to fit around the fog light switch. Used a heat gun to conform it to the slight bend in the panel and glued it to the surface. Looking at it , you'd never know unless I told you,which I just did. ...lol I