My adventures in F6B Audio Upgrade

Thread: My adventures in F6B Audio Upgrade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thatonebiker: Any updates?

Whoever thought you couldn't ride down the road on a motorcycle and have great bass from your music, needs to take note. I'm so very pleased with the outcome of my efforts. This thing rocks and thumps. Even at 70 mph.

I haven't gotten much farther than that latley. Just got a bit lazy on it I still have a few months before I can ride and I was working on customizing my seat some and making ridged dually d2 fit in the stock location in the front cowling

Quote Originally Posted by thatonebiker View Post
    I haven't gotten much farther than that latley. Just got a bit lazy on it I still have a few months before I can ride and I was working on customizing my seat some and making ridged dually d2 fit in the stock location in the front cowling
    What is the "ridged dually d2" ?

Quote Originally Posted by thatonebiker View Post
    Those would probably look pretty good if you could get them in there. Had much luck? I have the OEM lights in mine. I bought them with part of the incentive money from Honda. Otherwise, I might have looked elsewhere.

I have them mounted for the most part might have to trim the cowling just a little on the one side and wire them up I got a oem fog light switch

Amp in the right hand cubby

JimmyTee,

I have been reading and devouring your threads on your audio work. First off, thank you for taking the time to work through the issues presented by the tupperware and location of things on our F6Bs... Not only woirk through them, but also take the time to explain them and take pix and post it all.... I am one very appreciative forum member who applauds your help to us all !!!

Looking at the location that thatonebiker put his amp (the right hand cubby), do you think the NVX amp would fit in there as well ?? I really pack my side bags tight when I travel, and am loathe to give up any space if I don't have to !!

Also, you siad you used 5.25 speakers in your front, but that others had found 6.25s that could be trimmed and made to fit the front... I have a set of Focal 6.25s available to me and was curious to get your take on them as front speakers...

On my old H-D, I had mounted in the tour pack a 6.5" sub with extra amp, and then ported the container for some awesome sound... I am still on the fence about what to do for bass sound on the F6B... Like I said, I hate to give up storage room... I may just settle for a better set of up-fronts with a better amp...

Anyway... any info you can continue to share is always welcome.... Thanks for all your efforts to date...

Ride safe

Joe