Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
Yeah that was my understanding if using a USB connected to an Android phone. You need an I phone for the album art. I most likely would the USB for a thumb drive anyways. Whenever I want content from my phone , I just use Bluetooth. The Sirius XM should have whatever graffics are transmitted from each station though.
Not a big deal, just the cool -wow factor of the album art, I just happen to have a extra iPhone anyways and 30 plus gig is enough for my music. I just gonna leave plugged in and forget about it- the pmx 2 powers it up and charges it. I will post all my details on what I have done later, I did try to incorporate the factory head unit, with a unit to clean up the summing, rolloffs -etc for a flat signal, and I guess I'm too picky like you- but I was still getting what I consider unacceptable floor noise which is built into the head unit. I mean getting noise at lower volumes even and at 0, and when the calibration kicked in even increased it. You will be happy with the Rockford Fosgate Unit, no noises at 0 at all and very clean signal. I have been fabricating a plate to house the pmx 1r and the fog light and hazard (2015) buttons, has been an adventure so far working around issues for space, and radiator -etc.