Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
I've really been pretty happy with the Clarion unit. The Rockford PMX-8BB adds a couple more features and then there is the better display. better display. I really kind of toiled over whether to spend the money because the Clarion works pretty well, but the Rockford was what I really wanted in the first place, but they kept delaying the availability ,with no clear availability date at the time. Yesterday the 8BB arrived and today the PMX-1R remote with an extension cable arrived.
Just as I was typing , the UPS guy brought me another package...lol I've got a number of things going on/planned for my F6B. Started to dig into the forks last weekend, upgrading the front suspension, when I realized I should have new fork seals and bushings if I'm taking the forks apart. Don't know why I hadn't thought of that before then. Installing All Balls Head Bearings and Progressive monotube cartridges.
OMG, I am extremely pleased with this Rockford Fosgate PMX=8BB. I really didn't expect that much difference sonically, but wow and with all the features. By the way, Papa Tater, Bluetoothing Pandora from my phone I do get album art. Haven't been outside the garage yet to try Sirius XM. Really don't have things finalized yet , just loosely hooked up with the 8BB in the box where the Clarion was and before that the OEM audio unit. So many nice features, with the real DSP on board the 8BB. Thoroughly pleased.