All of it above requires time , dedication , determination , some knowledge and additional investment . It's fine , if brings satisfaction , or even pride to it . Apparently that's the result of personal choice , but due to complicated process might not see to many , who wants to copy such a idea ( or maybe so ? ).

For close interaction with sound , long time ago I decided to empower my helmets with much easier to install headphones , which gives me few other options , like switching radio to the phone , or initiate connection to passenger behind me . It allowes me to feel "private", without annoying bystanders , adjust the volume to ever changing surroundings or traffic disturbance .

At present and to each of my helmets , I installed quality brand Sena SMH5 system , simple device able to connect me with : radio , mobil phone , GPS Navigation , MP3 player , iPod , USB Flash Drive and intercom . It doesn't take any space in my saddlebags , no needs to bastardize integrity of motorcycle and first of all - it provides not deformed on the way , crispy and premium sound .

In final courtesy to many , I can avoid rude comments of those who do not speak other ( than English ) languages , those who do not understand sophisticated lyrics in the music , or even hate up-heard tunes. That's my understanding of "respect", which we always expect from others.