Winter "tinkering" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winter "tinkering"

winter weather sucks

Here in most parts of Idaho winter is boring and cold....First snow of 6 inches came about Nov 20... followed by temps between 32 and 0 F....can count days on one hand since then that temp has reached 40 F

Too cold to go to garage to put on new stuff, too cold to mount up anything with double sided tape..... just have to sit and wait for at least another month....rather depressing...

Will get on a plane a week from tomorrow to visit the big island of Hawaii for two weeks.....can't happen soon enough for me...

Yep, we've had a cold month in North Texas but we've had 2 nice days in a row & one more coming tomorrow. Had a beautiful short ride yesterday & will do it again tomorrow. Sorry guys but I gotta get it while I can. Glad I don't have to sit on mine naked.

shooter
    If I was gonna try that naked thing I would have to get one of those sheepskin seat covers for the boys. Just sayin.

45 this morning going to 60 so I had to ride to work today. I am building my workshop now and have about 20% of the insulation in.

The only one allowed to sit naked on my bikes is my wife (NO opas, I will not post pictures) .....

Man your lucky with the weather...It is 26 degrees here and snowing this morning....If it were 45 + degrees here, I would sit on my bike naked, and at 75 years old it would not be a pretty site!!!....Ride safe my friend....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Man your lucky with the weather...It is 26 degrees here and snowing this morning....If it were 45 + degrees here, I would sit on my bike naked, and at 75 years old it would not be a pretty site!!!....Ride safe my friend....
    .. all the guys riding in good weather while we freeze up here in Michigan need to remember, our bikes will last much longer, as we hibernate them for 5 months each winter!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker View Post
    Really I'm thinking thisAttachment 10711 or thisAttachment 10713...probably both about the same so......
    Having lived in Arizona, I noticed it just makes people too nervous when you wear a side arm into a 7-11.
    ss^,
    Ken

Something like this might help .....

http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl18...uch/123/229539

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker View Post
    Really I'm thinking thisAttachment 10711 or thisAttachment 10713...probably both about the same so......
    Love it!
    Good theft deterrent when the holster is empty......

Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
    Something like this might help .....

http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl18...uch/123/229539

seen these too..just not digging having something rubbing on the faster black paint...I normally carry around 4-5 o'clock but occasionally my wife leaves her bike parked and rides pylon...not a real comfortable carry at that point...
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......