New F6 owner
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New F6 owner

Cool New F6 owner

Hello to all! After many years I traded my beloved 2001 Valkyrie. I really enjoyed that bike, thought I would
    keep it forever but the 6 carbs were getting to be an issue as she aged. I tired the '13 used f6b (only 800 miles!) the dealer in Sanford
    Florida had last weekend (I live in Mount Dora) and was hooked as I took it up to 90 on I-4 test ride! Yes it is faster (and far smoother) than
    my Valk. It sure does not feel like it weighs 800+ pounds !
    Hope to meet up with some owners in the central Florida area in the future!
    Rick
    Fastvalk

You've bought a helluva' bike, as we all know.

Now the fun starts making it even better and more personal with all the accessories and mods available.

and from NC!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Welcome and congratulations !

Congrats. I kept my Valk though.

Welcome to the board

That's what happened , when Valky riders have not enough of pleasure . You'll like this (B)bbbbaby . Enjoy your rides ...

Quote Originally Posted by fastvalk View Post
    Hello to all! After many years I traded my beloved 2001 Valkyrie. I really enjoyed that bike, thought I would
    keep it forever but the 6 carbs were getting to be an issue as she aged. I tired the '13 used f6b (only 800 miles!) the dealer in Sanford
    Florida had last weekend (I live in Mount Dora) and was hooked as I took it up to 90 on I-4 test ride! Yes it is faster (and far smoother) than
    Rick
    Fastvalk
    I am coming to I-4 in March for bike week, staying in Orlando because I am not giving the motels in Daytona Beach $1700 for 7 day stay ! Soooooooo back & forth I will go staying at the Motel 6 off Lees road. I will be riding from Central IL stopping in Savannah, Ga the first of March then down to Orlando around the 8th of March. I am a new owner myself my bike has 104 miles on it ! Maybe we can get together for a cup or a can in March.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fastvalk View Post
    Rick
    Fastvalk
    Welcome,

THERE IS A F6B Gathering TOMORROW (January 25th) in the Orlando area , Steve0080 from Sanford is coordinating the ride. see link and join the guys ....

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?4...b109-Steve0080

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase from the FL mid west coast.
    I know it's short notice, but we are having a RTE (ride to eat) tomorrow, Sunday, meeting in Crystal River at Cody's at 1:00. You're more than welcome to join us.
    Check the forums ride trips and gatherings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    I am coming to I-4 in March for bike week, staying in Orlando because I am not giving the motels in Daytona Beach $1700 for 7 day stay ! Soooooooo back & forth I will go staying at the Motel 6 off Lees road!
    I will be in the area also-- staying free with my father in Jacksonville and my sister in law in Palm Bay. Driving the 1 1/2 hours is worth the not paying crazy prices. Did that a few years ago when 5 of us crammed in a suite. We were all at each others throat when we left.

Driving the wifes 180 HP go kart instead of the B. Best thing to a bike and much better when the weather turns bad-- put up the top and turn on the heater.IMG_0052.jpg
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]