Commercial Bike Haulers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commercial Bike Haulers

MOVE YOUR BIKE

I'm currently having my M109 Moved from Indian to Maryland. $500.00 cost. Being shipped via Eagleone. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'd due to arrive this week. It's already been picked up from in Indian and its on the road. I'll keep you abreast of the service.

Federal STI

Call - Judy Gordon 800-747-4100
    Excellent service - I was very happy working with Judy.

Shipping Bike

Thanks to everyone for the ideas and inputs. I will call and email around and check on a few shippers.

I may end up riding her out myself in May. (yes I own a rain suit!)

mastergunny

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunny View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the ideas and inputs. I will call and email around and check on a few shippers.

I may end up riding her out myself in May. (yes I own a rain suit!)

mastergunny
    A rain suit ????? Come on, toughen up here ......

Don't use Haul Bikes!

Quote Originally Posted by tmac99 View Post
    I have not used these guys, but found them in a search for my move out west. Definitely worth checking out:

http://www.haulbikes.com

Let me know if you use them. I'd love some feedback on them. I plan on moving my F6B out west later this year when we move to Reno.
    I used the company called Daily Direct Haul Bikes--must be the same one and my experience with a BMW was terrible 2months ago. First they take a month as the fill their trucks in Milwaukee (not direct haulers) so the bike waits in a warehouse for 3 weeks or so before it starts traveling a multi-stop route to your destination. My bike was delivered damaged from either transport or storage and despite buying the zero deductible "insurance" my claim has been denied and the company has not provided me with the policy for review. Actually they have not provided anything except excuses! I am waiting for governmental agencies in Wisconsin and California to guide my response as there are serious interstate regulations being broken with these crooks offering direct delivery and insurance when they provide neither.