My brother and I both ride with the CT on the back. He likes the 195 because of the footprint and rollout is very similar to the OEM MC tire. I also put about 18k miles on the 195 Hankook but found it to be a bit squirmy due to lack of sidewall stiffness and that was with 41psi.
However, while at the local Gateway tire store I spotted the 185/55-16 Yokohama. Purchased one and mounted it up. Balanced with only one small weight. 40psi Nitrogen and the sidewall stiffness is very similar to the MC tire (probably due to less sidewall height. Rollout is a bit less and it looks like I gained about 150 rpm at 75mph but the stability and stick to road seat of the pants feel is amazing. We ride pretty hard and will drag the pegs when given the opportunity but this tire should still give 30k plus miles of hard riding based on initial wear measurements. The added bonus is the unbelievable grip and stability in the rain which I attribute in part to being slightly more narrow than the 195 CT. It should also be noted that I have the BT-45 mounted up front with correct rotation arrow to sipe the water away.

Anyway, this is just another choice for those who may be considering the CT alternative. Oh last but not least, the 185 with the smaller rollout will give you better acceleration in third, fourth and fifth gear. Not head turning turbo feel but just that added pop without paying anything additional for chips or pipes. As always, do not take this as advice to run or not run a CT. This is just my personal experience based on actual miles with the CT mounted up.
Take care my friends and ride safe.
Mike Neal