Matte Grey of 2015 Model
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matte Grey of 2015 Model

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Matte Grey of 2015 Model

I'm curious what opinions are on the new matte color of the 2015 model. Honda is calling it some version of grey, but to me it looks like something identical to what you see on military vehicles.Attachment 10946

I've heard quite a few like the new colors including the silver. To each their own. Red still is the fastest!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Personally I did not care for any of the 2013/14 choices...I had mine painted at the dealer before delivery a Brandywine Kandy Red Clearcoat...The new 2015 grey is okay from the pictures I have seen but I have not seen one in person...Love the color on my 2013 F6B and am even happier that I got my wife to buy into a new bike if she chose the color!!!

It's designed to be impervious to radar.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Personally I did not care for any of the 2013/14 choices...I had mine painted at the dealer before delivery a Brandywine Kandy Red Clearcoat...The new 2015 grey is okay from the pictures I have seen but I have not seen one in person...Love the color on my 2013 F6B and am even happier that I got my wife to buy into a new bike if she chose the color!!!
    Opas, I experienced the same thing with my wife. Showed her a red F6 at our local dealer, she did not like it. Few days later, visited a Victory dealer a few towns over and they had a black F6 and I asked her what she thought....lo-and-behold she liked it! She wasn't aware it was the same bike she saw a few days earlier. :-) Went back to local dealer and had them locate a black one for me.

Cool

My problem with grey,silver and colors that look like the road is the vehicle disappears into the roadway....ever not see a vehicle until the last second because it blended into the road????

Not a good color for any motor vehicle !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    My problem with grey,silver and colors that look like the road is the vehicle disappears into the roadway....ever not see a vehicle until the last second because it blended into the road????

I agree, Steve. This is the main reason why I decided on the blue.....and, because it's purdy.

This is one of the BIGGEST reasons I didn't pull the trigger on a 2013 model and waited to see what Mother Honda would do with colors for 2014.
    I'm really glad I waited 'cause I got the Fast-as-all-git-out Pearl Yellow.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Yes, and if you live in Detroit, it doesn't matter what color bike you ride.
    You need additional help for those who don't know what a motorcycle is!

Attachment 10949

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    While your Brandywine Kandy Red Clearcoat looks amazing, how can you NOT like Black?