Matte Grey of 2015 Model - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matte Grey of 2015 Model

At first I didn't like the gray but it's growing on me. Dignified.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by mercator1 View Post
    Do you have any pics of that Brandywine Kandy on your bike? I'd like to go that route, myself.
    At present I do not have any pics...Not sure how to post them, but perhaps I can get my oldest Son over to help as he is a "techie" nut!!...It is a beautiful color, a little darker red than the color chart showed, but in the sun the thing is gorgeous and really shines bright...I get a lot of compliments from other riders as well...My wife chose the color as she was willing to go along with a new bike, but she did not care for any of the colors available on the 2013's....Now I am really glad I spent the money, as it was expensive, but I am not planning to sell it for a long time.....

Here's a YouTube video that looks like it captures the true tone of the matte grey in direct sunlight: http://youtu.be/3MxW-DFvEVA

Much less the military-grade khaki look. 👍

I like the matte grey in the video.
    It's a very industrial look.
    But I still like my gloss black better!

That's the combination of colors , which I like the most .
    It doesn't matter , what bike it can be .

Well,

I bought a scratch black leftover 2013 in the spring of 2014 and have never been happier with any bike.....could be purple with pink polka dots......function over form is the phrase of the day. I still have issues getting used to the multiple layered plastic assembly of the beast until I get on it and grab a handful of brake or throttle....and then all is ignored.

geo

I usually prefer the black with the sport bikes when we ride the back roads , even though our group is mostly LEO we are known to be stopped and before the bagdes are whooped out we here a red or yellow .... what ever color , was spotted doing what every but they never say black ... Black bikes look the same .
    My F6B is red at this moment . May trade a extra 2nd gen Vmax on a new black or grey 2015 F6B or full wing and do a convert full wing then dump the 13 f6b im into that cheap .