Well, She's Gone! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, She's Gone!

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    I did see my doc about it. As per exams and CT, no noticeable degeneration of the hip/joints...yet. Before I bought the XCT, I rode it for almost an hour and had no hip pain.
    I absolutely love my F6B and now even more with the Mustang seat, Cobra pipes, and the Baggershield windshield, etc....Even though at the ripe old age now of 75, no riding issues much with the F6B, I will concede that the Victory Vision Tour I had was the BEST bike I have owned for riding position, wind comfort and highway motoring!!! ...The XCT and XC from Victory, along with the new Indian, have in my opinion, some of the best riding positions currently available.....Ride safe...

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    I hear you brother, I am in the same boat and also thinking of going in another direction.
    What direction are you thinking?

Reason I asked is that I have been on the fence since buying my 2013 F6B and now have a potential buyer interested in buying it at a very fair price to me but I am not sure if going back to a Harley is the right direction. I still miss the Harley and swore if I ever went back it would be to another EVO instead of a Twinkie but still I am undecided. So what would you go to if you sold your F6B?

I,m getting 'up there in age also and understand sitting in one spot too long starts to hurt a bit.On long trips ,I generally stop when I need gas. If it's twisties I'm shifting my weight so no problems. On 'slab' I either move to the forward footrest or put my feet on the passenger pegs.
    I actually prefer the passenger pegs on long highway runs. So between the three foot positions no problems.
    It took a while to break in the stock seat but it is comfortable to me,but the mustang seat is definitely on the list. I like the 1 inch lower idea...
    75 and still riding !?! You are my inspiration !!

Quote Originally Posted by grendl View Post
    I,m getting 'up there in age also and understand sitting in one spot too long starts to hurt a bit.On long trips ,I generally stop when I need gas. If it's twisties I'm shifting my weight so no problems. On 'slab' I either move to the forward footrest or put my feet on the passenger pegs.
    I actually prefer the passenger pegs on long highway runs. So between the three foot positions no problems.
    It took a while to break in the stock seat but it is comfortable to me,but the mustang seat is definitely on the list. I like the 1 inch lower idea...
    75 and still riding !?! You are my inspiration !!
    Thanks for the thought...Look at the 83 year old guy in the latest issue of Rider Magazine...He rode a 72 Honda 750 across the USA last year and even had a couple 12 hour days!!..Stock seat and all!!...This guy is my hero!!!