there goes the neighborhood

Thread: there goes the neighborhood

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So true, but the truths the truth.
    10000 a year is 10000 a year end of story
    I have owned guns all my life
    Beat an Australia Olympic Gold Medalist (Russel Marks) in shotgun.
    Can double pop from the draw ??? with ease to 30 feet 45cal an under
    Was in the Military here in Australia with a training unit that America sent its best too.
    To kill your own when not in a state of war to stay free then ??????
    The term America the free scares me.

And Wow Vietnam lasted 3 years??????????
    Australia was their for ten and America was their for longer with deaths I believe of over 50000 ????? Thats deaths of half a year less than in America.

And honestly I thought America was originally built by people who wanted to be kings

As far as health care, no one flies to Canada to get major surgery, sorry my Canadian friends that is an American monopoly. People from all over the world do anything they can to get here just to tap into the expertise and advancement of American medical knowledge. Free enterprise, even in health care will always produce a better quality product than a single payer program. However, I would give a kidney to party with Rob Ford and even relocate just so he could be my mayor. That man made Canada cool.

Quote Originally Posted by terrydj View Post
    So true, but the truths the truth.
    10000 a year is 10000 a year end of story
    I have owned guns all my life
    Beat an Australia Olympic Gold Medalist (Russel Marks) in shotgun.
    Can double pop from the draw ??? with ease to 30 feet 45cal an under
    Was in the Military here in Australia with a training unit that America sent its best too.
    To kill your own when not in a state of war to stay free then ??????
    The term America the free scares me.

And Wow Vietnam lasted 3 years??????????
    Australia was their for ten and America was their for longer with deaths I believe of over 50000 ????? Thats deaths of half a year less than in America.

And honestly I thought America was originally built by people who wanted to be kings
    My apologies, I had mistakenly searched Korea. You mentioned your father was there, as was my grandfather, so the Korean War was on my mind. I edited my post, 21 years. Excuse me.

Please tell me where in the world do people not kill their own when not in a state of war? By your logic, everywhere must be a war-zone. I don't know why the term "America the Free" scares you or has to do with you. You do not live here.

Yes, of course, they wanted to be Kings......I must've missed all the mentions of "monarchy" in the Declaration of Independence and Constitution....